Education Learning Trust
At the Education Learning Trust we aim to create a challenging learning environment where children develop both academically and personally. We take pride in our achievements and have high expectations for each child in every aspect of their work.
As a multi academy trust, we have continued to achieve consistently high academic standards and in 2015 have secured a place in the top 100 primary schools in England. We welcome into our school, families from all cultures and nationalities, and have a track record of supporting low attainers and pupils with special needs - thereby ensuring that we are successful at closing gaps in academic outcomes.
Our leaders are skilled in people development (both adults and children) and involve them in decision making – empowering them to generate contributions. To that end, we have achieved Investors in People ‘Full Framework’ status (accreditation above Gold).
Our objectives and focus as a trust are as follows:
- to develop and enthuse excellent teaching and learning leading to the highest academic standards
- to ensure a safe, nurturing and caring environment for all to thrive
- to create the best possible teachers, leaders and governors
- to share the best educational practice through collaborative approaches
- to be a driving force for change and school improvement
Our annual accounts and accompanying report for the year ended 31st August 2016 can be accessed from the following link: Annual Report and Financial Statements for the Year Ended 31st August 2016. The document includes the following:
- list of Trustees
- names, dates of appointment and terms of office for all Trustees and Governors who have served at any point during 2015/16
- attendance records of Trustees at board and committee meetings during 2015/16
- attendance records for Governors at Governing Body and committee meetings during 2015/16
- the Accounting Officer’s value for money statement
Additional information related to Education Learning Trust can be accessed from the links below:
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Funding Agreement
- Scheme of Delegation - Finance
- Terms of Reference - Annexe 3
- Business and Financial Interests
More information regarding 'The benefits and opportunities of joining our Trust' can be accessed by clicking on the picture image below: