Senior Leadership Team
|Vanessa McManus||Executive Headteacher|
|Gemma Norman||Associate Headteacher|
|Joanna Marchi||Acting Deputy Headteacher|
|Rachel Clair||Acting Assistant Headteacher|
|Claire Coleman||Acting Assistant Headteacher|
|Kath Chow||Learning Manager (SENCO)|
School Administration & Support
|Iain Huck||Finance Director|
|Hannah Fitzsimmons||School Administrator|
|Yvonne Wilson||School Administrator|
|Andy Bagnall||Premises and Facilities Manager|
Phase Leaders / Teaching and Learning Responsibilities
|Chris Dunn||Teacher Development Lead|
|Colette Lowe||Pupil Research Lead|
|Rebekah Lyall||Curriculum Lead and Key Stage 2 Phase Leader|
|Emily Spivey||Key Stage 1 Phase Leader|
|Rebecca Stanton||EYFS Phase Leader|
|Kath Chow||Year 1/Learning Manager (SENCO)|
|Karina Khan||Year 1|
|Emily Spivey||Year 1|
|Dylan Guinnane||Year 2|
|Colette Lowe||Year 2|
|Erin O'Neill||Year 2|
|Rebekah Lyall||Year 3|
|Claire Mulligan||Year 3|
|Toby Butt||Year 4|
|Emma Carter||Year 4|
|Chris Dunn||Year 5|
|Rosie Halligan||Year 5|
|Claire Coleman||Year 6|
|Claire Kitchen||Year 6|
|Joanna Marchi||Year 6|
|Joe Knighton||PE and Forest School|
Higher Level Teaching Assistants
|Tracey Payton||Support Staff Lead|
|Suzanne Phoenix||LSA Lead|
Other Professional Practitioners
|Rob Curran||Sports Coach|
Lines of Communication
We have an open-door policy with your child's classroom teacher being the first point of contact for any queries and feedback.
How Our Staff Teams Operate
The staff at Gatley Primary School are involved in setting the strategies for improving the teaching and learning across the school. The following are representative of the provisions made for all staff members:
- The school has curriculum teams (this includes non-teaching and administration staff also), who write action plans together to form the School Development Plan. Go to: https://www.gatleyprimary.com/school-information/curriculum-teams to see how the teams work.
- Appraisal Targets reflect school priorities for improvement. These targets have common themes to enable joint practice development.
- Our policy for learning appraisal is shared with all staff which explains how they can access courses / personal development they each have an online account to access professional development opportunities.
- Bespoke training is encouraged and the school has developed partnerships with universities to ensure accreditation.
- The school implements an Equal Opportunity Policy and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Policy which ensures all staff have access to appropriate support to fulfil their role and for them to continue to improve their performance.
- Joint practice development is part of school life and includes staff meetings, sharing good practice, personal praise and encouragement.
- The school ethos also enables all staff to evaluate and support each other’s development.