Senior Leadership Team
|Vanessa McManus||Executive Headteacher|
|Gemma Norman||Associate Headteacher|
|Claire Kitchen||Deputy Headteacher/Learning Manager (SENCO)|
|Rebecca Catton||Assistant Headteacher|
|Joanna Marchi||Assistant Headteacher/Data Manager|
School Administration & Support
|Laura Shaw||Finance Director|
|Hannah Fitzsimmons||School Administrator|
|Yvonne Wilson||School Administrator|
Premises and Facilities Manager
Phase Leaders / Teaching and Learning Responsibilities
|Claire Coleman||Phase Leader|
|Rachel Clair||Phase Leader|
|Emily Spivey||Phase Leader|
|Rebekah Renshaw||Inclusion TLR|
|Colette Lowe||Year 1|
|Martin Jenner||Year 1|
|Emily Spivey||Year 2|
|Erin O'Neill||Year 2|
|Rebekah Renshaw||Year 3|
|Sarah Newton-McElroy||Year 3|
|Claire Mulligan||Year 4|
|Dan Taylor||Year 4|
|Emma Carter||Year 5|
|Chris Dunn||Year 5|
|Joanna Marchi||Year 6|
|Claire Kitchen||Year 6|
Higher Level Teaching Assistants
Other Professional Practitioners
|Shane Yates||Sports Coach|
Lines of Communication
We have an open-door policy with your child's classroom teacher being the first point of contact for any queries and feedback.
How Our Staff Teams Operate
The staff at Gatley Primary School are involved in setting the strategies for improving the teaching and learning across the school. The following are representative of the provisions made for all staff members:
- The school has curriculum teams (this includes non-teaching and administration staff also), who write action plans together to form the School Development Plan.
- Appraisal Targets reflect school priorities for improvement. These targets have common themes to enable joint practice development.
- Our policy for learning appraisal is shared with all staff which explains how they can access courses / personal development they each have an online account to access professional development opportunities.
- Bespoke training is encouraged and the school has developed partnerships with universities to ensure accreditation.
- The school implements an Equal Opportunity Policy and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Policy which ensures all staff have access to appropriate support to fulfil their role and for them to continue to improve their performance.
- Joint practice development is part of school life and includes staff meetings, sharing good practice, personal praise and encouragement.
- The school ethos also enables all staff to evaluate and support each other’s development.