At Gatley Primary School we aim to create a warm, friendly atmosphere in which children can grow and develop both academically and personally. We take pride in our achievements and have high expectations for each child in every aspect of their work – captured by our underlying school mission statement – ‘Enjoying Learning and Achieving Together’.
The ethos is further supported by the school vision which includes important elements such as - valuing each other, providing a secure, caring environment for learning, developing confidence and skills for life and celebrating what our children do well.
As an ‘outstanding’ school, our objectives and focus for governance are as follows:
- to develop and enthuse excellent teaching and learning leading to the highest academic standards
- to ensure a safe, nurturing and caring environment for all to thrive
- to create the best possible teachers, leaders and governors
- to share the best educational practice through collaborative approaches
- to be a driving force for change and school improvement
Pupils celebrate, share and practise this through our school core values, which are: