At the Education Learning Trust we aim to create a challenging learning environment where children develop both academically and personally. We take pride in our achievements and have high expectations for each child in every aspect of their work.
As a multi academy trust, we have continued to achieve consistently high academic standards. We welcome families from all cultures and nationalities into our schools and have a track record of supporting low attainers and pupils with special needs - thereby ensuring that we are successful at closing gaps in academic outcomes.
Our leaders are skilled in people development (both adults and children) and involve them in decision making – empowering them to generate contributions. To that end, we have achieved Investors in People ‘Full Framework’ status (accreditation above Gold).
Our objectives and focus as a trust are as follows:
- to develop and enthuse excellent teaching and learning leading to the highest academic standards
- to ensure a safe, nurturing and caring environment for all to thrive
- to create the best possible teachers, leaders and governors
- to share the best educational practice through collaborative approaches
- to be a driving force for change and school improvement
Please find below our key documents.
Please click here to be taken to the school's financial benchmark page.
Education Learning Trust Information
To view a copy of the Education Learning Trust Prospectus, please click on the following:
Education Learning Trust
Phone - 0161 428 6180