- Days Open: Monday to Friday
- Hours Open: 8.00am to 9.00am
- Rate per session: £4 per child. £3.50 per child for 2 or more siblings
After School Club:
- Days Open: Monday – Friday
- Hours Open: 3.30pm – 5.45pm
- Rate per session: £9 per child. £8.50 per child for 2 or more siblings
- Maximum number of 32 places per session
- Only children for whom Application Forms have been filled in may attend
- A separate form needs to be completed for each child
- These may be collected from school and returned to the office for collection.
- Alternatively please contact Mrs Reeve directly.
The aims of Gatley Childcare Ltd are:
- To ensure that the children are in a safe, fun, friendly, warm and stimulating environment.
- To enable children to play with a wide and varied range of toys and equipment that are age and stage of development appropriate.
- To provide sessions that are planned so that through play, children’s social, physical, intellectual, cultural, emotional and spiritual needs are met.
- To give each child the opportunity to become confident, independent and valued individuals.
Taken from the last Ofsted Report:
"Overall the quality of the provision is good. Children are cared for in an environment that complements the education and care they receive during the school day. The staff provide a warm and inclusive environment for the children and their families. They respect children’s backgrounds and provide equal chances for all the children to develop. Children’s artwork, photographs, posters and information for parents are on display and make the environment bright and stimulating and informative for the children and their parents. Children enjoy using a wide variety of resources to design, activities encourages them to take an active part in everyday play and learning."
The full report is available from www.ofsted.gov.uk
For questions regarding any aspect of Gatley Childcare Ltd provision, please contact Mrs Caroline Reeve, manager by email at email@example.com, or by telephone on 0161 491 1123 / 07932 720011.
Please note: Breakfast Club and Afterschool services are independently provided by Gatley Childcare Ltd and not the responsibility of Gatley Primary School.