It is the policy of the Governing Body that children should wear uniform. The policy is available on request. Appropriate items of school uniform are listed below:
- Burgundy V neck sweatshirt with school logo with white shirt / blouse and school tie (red and grey stripe)
- Burgundy sweatshirt cardigan with school logo with white shirt/blouse and school tie (red and grey stripe)
- Burgundy round neck sweatshirt with school logo with white polo with school logo
- Grey trousers or grey pinafore/grey skirt
- White polo shirt with school logo
- Grey shorts
- Burgundy gingham check dress
- Sensible black shoes, no heels or platforms.
- No trainers or boots should be worn.
- Swimming trunks (no shorts) or swimming costume and swimming cap
- Large towel
- White T Shirt
- Black shorts
- Black pumps
- Dark tracksuit for outdoor PE in the winter
- Trainers (for field/games)
- Hair tied back
Please label all items of uniform clearly with your child’s name.
- Burgundy School Bag (Foundation Stage/Key Stage 1)
- Burgundy School Case (Key Stage 2)
- No jewellery is allowed in school including pierced earrings.
- A watch may be worn by the children.
Please do not bring valuables into school.
Mobile devices are not permitted.