It is the policy of the Governing Body that children should wear uniform. The policy is available below which includes details of where to buy new and used uniform.
Required items of school uniform are listed below:
- Burgundy V neck sweatshirt with school logo with white shirt / blouse and school tie (red and grey stripe)
- Burgundy sweatshirt cardigan with school logo with white shirt/blouse and school tie (red and grey stripe)
- Burgundy round neck sweatshirt with school logo with white polo with optional school logo
- Grey trousers or grey pinafore/grey skirt
- White polo shirt with school logo
- Grey shorts
- Burgundy gingham check dress
- Sensible black shoes, no heels or platforms.
- No trainers or boots should be worn.
- Swimming trunks (no shorts) or swimming costume and swimming cap
- Large towel
- White T Shirt
- Black shorts
- Dark tracksuit for outdoor PE in the winter
- Trainers (for field/games)
- Hair tied back
Please label all items of uniform clearly with your child’s name.
- Burgundy School Bag (Foundation Stage/Key Stage 1)
- Burgundy School Case (Key Stage 2)
- No jewellery is allowed in school including pierced earrings.
- A watch may be worn by the children.
Please do not bring valuables into school.
Mobile devices, including mobile phones and smart watches, are not permitted.