All parents / carers of Gatley Primary School are members of our Parent Teachers Association (PTA).
Our PTA brings together parents, teachers and wider school staff to raise money and to support the school. The PTA is involved in a range of activities including:
- raising funds to help the school provide additional resources for the children
- running social events for parents and children
- providing support for school trips and outings and other special events
- providing financial support for dojo treats and our annual 'Dojo Festival'
- organising meetings to inform parents about education related issues, especially when changes are taking place
A big thank you to all parents for their continued support for the PTA. The PTA are currently in the process of putting together a parent survey to ascertain how families feel that future PTA funds could be best spent to support our children. Please look out for the survey and let the PTA have your views.
In the meantime, for questions regarding the PTA, please contact Phil Charlton (PTA Chair) at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will endeavour to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.